
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Middle Cottonwood Adventure
What a beautiful day for a hike! No wind, no rain, and it was the perfect temperature. The water, however was FREEZING, and there was a place on the trail that we had to cross the water to get to the other side of the trail. I was amazed at how rejuvinating getting out into the woods was. I have missed the mountains so much since I have lived in Iowa and realized that I was in much better shape last year hiking than this year hiking. We had a great time, and I am going to try to hike South Cottonwood tomorrow. Enjoy the pictures!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
it looks like you guys are having a great time home!! You aren't missing out on much here besides crazy thunderstorms!! Hope you guys are enjoying having Shane around, and we will see you soon!
Post a Comment