Friday, October 3, 2008

Absolutely Amazing!

This woman is my role model for my next birth...she is so strong and beautiful. This was definitely an inspiration for my day...I could watch this video over and over and never get tired of it. You can actually tell by her face when she is having a contraction....truly amazing!



P.S. Just a side note....this video was viewed by over 500,000 people on youtube, and in response to the outpouring of hits and comments, this couple decided to start a music ministry. If you want to download this song, it is available on itunes. Their names are Brent and Temple Passmore, and the song is called "Psalm 23."

2 comments:

Julie Carroll said...

AMAZING!!!

mountainmama said...

That was so beautiful - it made me cry... We'll sing together at your birth! (No Britney Spears!) LOL I miss you - I wish we could browse the internet and find these videos together.