Sunday, October 26, 2008
Help me find Mya!
Our cat Mya is missing. She is a black and white tuxedo cat with a big hanging belly and a pink collar. She usually stays around my house, but she didnt come home and has not been home since last week. I think someone put her in their house, so I am asking everyone who lives in this neighborhood to keep an eye out for her in people's windows or wandering outside of the neighborhood. Thanks everyone! I will be posting flyers tomorrow. With it getting cold at night, my worrying is getting even worse! I just want her to come home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh Jill,
I know it just seems like one thing after another... Good luck finding Mya. Please call me. I love you!
Oh Jill, I am so sorry! That is awful...hopefully she will turn up very soon!
PS: Geez...it seems like I haven't seen you forever!! I hope all is well.
Oh, I hope you have found her. I'm so sorry! How stressful. I'll keep an eye out for her.
Post a Comment