Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Late Thanksgiving!

Hello everyone....it has been a while since I have posted, so I thought I would do so this morning. Happy belated holiday! I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and have enjoyed the time spent with friends and families. We had a nice Thanksgiving with our good friends and their beautiful family. It was very memorable, and I am glad they are in our lives. I have had a WONDERFUL 5 days off from my kindergarten class, which was much needed after being in there everyday for the last 8 weeks. I adore them all, but they drive me crazy most days of the week. I will surely miss them all, but will see them often when I am subbing for other classes in the building...my last day is December 12. I wanted to do my own list of things I am thankful for, even though it is a few days late, so here goes.
1. I am thankful for the Gospel.
2. I am thankful for my family and friends.
3. I am thankful for my pets, deceased and alive.
4. I am thankful for a warm home and food to eat.
5. I am thankful for a nice car that runs well.
6. I am thankful for everyday blessings.
7. I am thankful for life experiences that teach lessons.
8. I am thankful for answered prayers.
9. I am thankful for neighbors dropping by to say hello.
10. I am thankful for the Lord providing always.

I love you all....have a great week ahead, and hopefully I will find the time to post again soon! Oh ya, if Sally and Kevin are reading this....call us already cause I want to hear how that boy is doing!

Jill

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello my daughter!
sure wish we could have been together for the holiday!
I'm thankful that you had loving friends that welcomed you in and made it a warm time for you and our family. I love you very much and pray that you make it through the next 11 days (sol)
kissssss my son and girls for me!
love you!
mom

mountainmama said...

I am thankful for you! I'll call you later. Love you!!!

Jessica Sumner said...

welcome back dude! i've continued to look for new posts and you finally updated. lol miss u guys1

Anonymous said...

Hey Bowmans! We came caroling tonight and missed you buy we left a treat on your door step. Hopefully you get it. Merry Christmas!!