Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Am I really being that much of a B**ch?

Today is one of those days where I just feel b**chy. Everything under the sun is bothering me from the endless number of kids ringing my doorbell (while I am trying to take a nap) to the dogs barking because they hear someone shut their car door outside. UGH! Does anyone else (probably women, more than men) feel like this sometimes? We are also really tight in the money department right now, so that is making me grumpy. Shane was like "hey honey, can I have a few dollars so I can get a snack and an energy drink for studying?" and I was like "Ok, but DO NOT TAKE ANY MORE THAN 3 DOLLARS!" It sounds funny to some, but when money is not available until payday, you have to hord it, so that you can be assured to have gas money to get to work. What else? OH ya, the phone....I swear we get about 20 phone calls a day! Some of them are friends and family, others are the girl's friends....I love you all, but send me an email every once and a while instead of calling. I think the funniest part about this day is that Shane decided to go to the library and study for the rest of the night. I know that he did this for two reasons: 1) to get some good studying done for his big test tomorrow morning....and 2) to get away from his b**chy wife, LOL. Of course he did not say that, but I know he was thinking it! Ok, well, I am actually laughing now as I write this blog, so I guess venting WAS a good way to cheer up! Hope everyone is having a better day than I am :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This was great to read and WHO DOESN'T HAVE THOSE DAYS!!