Thursday, April 10, 2008
Great News!
So Shane and I have been trying to get a loan to consolidate our bills for a while now to cut down on our monthly expenses. The one hitch to the loan is that we had to have a cosigner....so we asked Shane's parents. They were currently in the process of refinancing their home, and they told us that nothing could be put on their credit until the process was completed. Well that was over a month ago....I guess so many people are refinancing right now that it is totally swamping mortgage companies. So we have been patiently, and I mean PATIENTLY (almost pulling our hair out) for their refinance to wrap up so we could apply for this loan. Shane's mom called us last night and told us that it was finished, and to go ahead and apply! YAY! I am seriously elated, because this loan is MUCH needed. I never realized how expensive medical school is! Especially when you are doing it alone...without the help of parents, family, etc. These student loans are ALL ours baby! To all of you who get help with medical school expenses from your family...you are truly blessed....be thankful! Now I get to start the process of filling out all the paperwork. Please pray that everything goes through ok and that we get it!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yes so i am sooo happy for you guys and i know this will help!
Tell me about getting NO help from parents. Joseph and I don't have those parents that can afford to pay for school or anything else. We are on our own too and we make it work somehow. =) Good luck and hopefully you will get your loan.
Post a Comment