So I am caving and finally joining the YMCA. I used to belong to a gym back home, and I seriously miss it! My girls are super excited about the swimming pool and water slides...they cannot wait to go this weekend. If any of you belong to the Y, send me a msg, and we will go work out together. I want to try a couple of their dance classes and kickboxing classes....they sound like a lot of fun!
P.S. For us "low income" families....they have really great rates! I used to pay 3x what I pay now for a gym membership.
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Jill. I go to the Y and take a hip hop class on Thursday nights. It is really fun. I am not the best workout partner right now, but I should be since I am getting bigger by the minute!
Katie
Yeah for joining the Y!!! I try to go Mondays and Wednesdays for the Y-pump class and then the step class right after (from 5:25-7:15), then on Thursdays the hip hop hustle class at 5:45-6:45.I would love to see you there or you can come with me anytime. I am not a huge fan of kickboxing, but it definitely works so I should try it again. Talk to you later!! Let me know if you want to come with me!
Post a Comment