Thursday, April 17, 2008

Kennedy Elaine

I was driving the car this morning, taking the girls to school and of course, it was raining cats and dogs. Kennedy is sitting there quietly, and all of a sudden asks me...."Mom, is Jesus crying when it rains?" I kind of sat there for a minute thinking, and answered "No honey, I don't think Jesus is crying right now, he is probably having a party in heaven." She sat there....I could tell that she was still thinking....Then she said..."Does it rain in heaven too?" and I told her that no, it probably doesn't rain in heaven. I could see relief on her face when I told her that because then she goes "Good, because I know that Oliver (our kitty that was hit by the car) hates water, and he would NOT be having a good time right now." I just thought it was so cute! Sometimes kids leave you speechless, and it is awesome!

3 comments:

Julie Carroll said...

I love the way their little minds work! They come up with the cutest things! Hannah and Ava are in their aunts wedding this summer Hannah is the ring bearer and Ava is the flower girl... Hannah asked me the other day why she has to dress like a bear for Lisa's wedding... I love it!!!

Andrea said...

she is such a cute girl!! what a sweatheart :)


so are you planning on this Sat. still??? call me if you have any questions! i am way excited :)

Anonymous said...

What a sweet girl! PS I love the name "Elaine" it reminds me of my gram "Ruth Elaine"
As soon as it warms up well I guess more like when it is not raining we will have to take the dogs for a walk!