Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Warning! Could be offensive! Just Kidding!



Now don't take offense, because none is intended. I was on youtube looking up dancing videos (because I LOVE to dance) and came across this young lady using a pole for excersise, and I thought "What a fabulous idea!" She isnt a stripper or anything, she is doing it in the privacy of her garage. Anyways, I went to the website that was linked, and there is a kit that is called Pole Aerobics. It is like $200.00 but did you see how buff this girl is? That is the body I want! So if you come over to my house in the future, and see a pole in the middle of my livingroom, it really IS just for working out, LOL! Actually, I would probably put it out in our garage if I really did buy one. It is too bad that poles are so associated with stripping that it gives anyone who buys one for personal use a bad name. I may be surprised though...I may have friends calling me up to come over and use it, LOL. Now THAT would be interesting! What do you guys think? I know Shane would have NO objections, HAHA!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How could you post something like this on your blog!?!? I am very offended! JOKE! Dang if you like like that...SIGN ME UP!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am all about those aerobics classes that are like this... seriously! If you like dancing you should come with me to this hip hop aerobics class at the YMCA. It is a lot of fun and a great way to shake our booties!

Julie Carroll said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie Carroll said...

I have heard that it is a pretty fantastic workout, but upon watching the video...seriously... there is NO WAY I could do what she does! I don't think I am that flexible!! I Wish I were!