
Costco makes one of the best apple pies I have ever had....aside from my grandmother's (I have to say that right?). It is HUGE first of all, so I have at least a week worth of dessert to divulge myself in, and it only costs $8.99! It has a light fluffy crust, and ewwy gooey carmel covering the sliced apples (are you hungry yet?). So, since you all now know that I have this scrumptious pie, there is absolutely no excuse that you have for not stopping by for a piece ;) I can guarantee that I cannot eat it all by myself, nor do I want to think that I possibly COULD consume the entire 16 inches of it alone. Yes, I know that you are all busy, but sometimes you have to spice up your life and partake in the goodies that other people offer. MMMM, it is SO good!
1 comment:
mmmm....i LOVE pretty much everything at Costco! Especially their desserts :) We'll have to give that apple pie a try next time!
Post a Comment