Monday, September 15, 2008

Happy Things

To take my mind off of sad things, I decided to play around with photoshop some more. It somehow makes me happy to be able to alter pictures in silly and crazy ways. I am still not very good at the warp tool, but here is a picture I did the other night of Shane and I (from Halloween a few years back) that I thought was hilarious. It really is weird how even in real life I have a hard time making myself look skinnier... and photoshopping myself skinnier isn't any different, LOL. I doubt that I will EVER see my husband look like this in this lifetime due to his metabolism, but is funny to see how being heavier alters his whole appearance so much! Shane thinks I look like a cancer patient with the too-big hat and thin cheek bones, LOL. Gotta love Adobe and my husband that loves all my natural curves and rolls ;)

3 comments:

mountainmama said...

The bad thing is, that I had to look at this picture a few times to see the differences! Is it because I have seen that pic so many times? Athough really, your beautiful face doesn't look that different! It just looks like you made the hat bigger :)

Jessica Sumner said...

i still think he looks like Gary like this!! lol

mountainmama said...

OMG! He DOES look like Gary! That's pretty funny! :)