Friday, September 5, 2008
Kindergarten Teacher!
So you are reading the blog of the newest Kindergarten teacher at Waukee Elementary! I am super excited....even though it is only temporary. I am filling in for a teacher while she is on maternity leave, so the class is all mine until Christmas! She is due at the end of September, but from the looks of her, could go any day now (poor thing, she looks miserable). I get full teacher pay, so you KNOW I'll be rakin' in the big bucks! Not! Hehe, it will be nice to be on a salary and have the same paycheck each time, and guaranteed money! This will also be perfect to add to my resume, and will almost guarantee me a full time position next year. I'll see what the rules are, but maybe I can have the kids snap a few pictures of me while I am teaching, and I will post them on here.....Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Jill! I am so proud of you!!!! I wish you were Willow's teacher! Those kids are so lucky to have you.
You are going to be great!!!
YAY!! Good for you! I am so excited for you, although I have to admit that I would like you to move to Boise and be Hannah's teacher!! Good luck! I can't wait to hear how it is going.
Jeramie and i are both excited for you! I think this is such a great opportunity for you! Congratulations girl!
yah! That is awesome Jill. We love the kindergarden'ers! Good luck!
Sally-
Post a Comment