Monday, September 1, 2008

Our Zander Bander

What a goofy dog! He will pretty much let us do anything to him. Shane decided to put goggles on him so I could take a picture....lol, he hated it but sat there long enough for me to snap the picture. I then was playing around on photoshop with the photo, and thought it looked cool altered with colored pencil. I am such an amateur when it comes to photoshop, but I am so excited to learn how to do things such as "liquefy" body parts and make them look skinnier, LOL.



3 comments:

Julie Carroll said...

How funny! I would love photoshop... let me know how you like it!!

Anonymous said...

Just love your pups! Have you seen your cousin, Alicia, newest baby? Yellow lab named Benny. Very cute.

Andrea said...

you are too funny jill! that is great :) i wish i had photoshop to do cool things with my pics.