Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Our maid quit this morning.

My house is in total disarray because our maid decided that she is not going to take it anymore. Something about not being appreciated and not getting paid anything. Hey, I don't blame her a bit....I would have quit too if I had to clean up after pigs. So, the dishes are not done, the laundry is at a stand-still, and the beds are not made. I have suspicions that she is trying to teach us a lesson....maybe to get off our lazy butts and do something around here and work as a TEAM. Just a guess though........I wish she would come back already because I am going crazy in this sty. Anyone have any recommendations for a new maid?

*Just a note....for anyone that is interested in cleaning my house...there is NO pay (we can't afford it, sorry), the hours are totally unpredictable, any social life will be entirely consumed and eliminated (due to the workload), and at any moment, the person could end up scrubbing dog poo from a $200.00 comforter. Please call me if you or anyone else would like to volunteer!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Jill you are the BEST! I needed a good laugh tonight. SO true :)

mountainmama said...

I love you, girl. Hang in there, stay strong - I know this must be killing you!

Julie Carroll said...

I am dying laughing!! You are so funny. I totally feel your pain, this is me on a daily basis. Hang in there!