Wow. These pictures are amazing! So funny! Brady and I just read the 9 words women use and laughed pretty hard.
You are so funny Jill!! I love it. I have seen that pic of the paint before.....sick!! Especially the TV--nice added touch kids. My guess is someday we will be like you guys and have BOTH!!
That is so funny! So wait - congrats on the pregnancy! We are so excited for you two, and I'm sure your girls are ecstatic!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Wow. These pictures are amazing! So funny! Brady and I just read the 9 words women use and laughed pretty hard.
You are so funny Jill!! I love it. I have seen that pic of the paint before.....sick!! Especially the TV--nice added touch kids. My guess is someday we will be like you guys and have BOTH!!
That is so funny! So wait - congrats on the pregnancy! We are so excited for you two, and I'm sure your girls are ecstatic!!
Post a Comment