Sunday, January 18, 2009

Yes, Im Pregnant!

I know it is early to tell everyone, but I am so excited, and I figure this way, there are so many more people praying for our family and this pregnancy. I feel really good so far...a little more tired, but that is to be expected! I like the ticker up above because all the pictures are real, and it gives everyone a good idea of where I am at in my pregnancy. Send me some good baby dust!

7 comments:

Cassie said...

we are so excited for you guys! Congrats! Also congrats on the new calling, you will be amazing at it, and the girls will love you!!!

Julie Carroll said...

Congrats! I kind of wondered the other day when your facebook status described your breakfast, but figured you would announce when you were ready. We will keep you and your little bean in our thoughts and prayers.

suds2004 said...

Congrats! We are very excited for you and your family. We will keep you in our prayers. Your girls are going to be so good at helping out with this new little one.

Elise said...

Yay! I can't wait to see your cute baby bump in the coming months. You are such a cute mom.

Jessica Sumner said...

I noticed you had the ticker up and figured you had decided to tell everyone else too. lol I love the pictures for this one. So excited!!! We need to talk about a baby shower when you come in July too.

Jennilyn said...

OH my goodness!!! I am so happy for you. Maybe you could send some of those pregnancy vibes my way! We will keep you and that sweet spirit in our hearts. See ya later

Andrea said...

CONGRATS!!! I hope all is going well. I feel like I haven't seen you forever. Keep us updated on all the "fun" preggo progress....