Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Update....Week 9

I am still really sick. I am going on week 4 of being nauseous pretty much 24/7. It really takes a toll on you after a while, and God bless my family for being so patient with such a crabby mom. I have been short with my girls, and I'm pretty sure my dogs think that I don't love them anymore. Awww, the joys of pregnancy! Shane however has been SOOOO supportive...I don't know how I would make it without him. He does everything in his power to help make me comfortable and even holds my hair and rubs my back when I am bowing to the porcelain god. I love you honey! I have another doctor's appt. in a few weeks, so I will be sure to keep everyone posted. I hope to post an audio of the heartbeat after my next appt.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

I am so sorry you are sick and I can say I KNOW exactly what you are going through! I was one of the few (I swear no one gets sick around here) that know what the porcelin god means. I wish we could go through wonderful pregnancies with no sickness just feeling beautiful but that just isn't the case. At least in aprox. 7 months you will have such a beautiful outcome and you will think every time I threw up was worth it! If you need anything let me know!!!