Here are some pictures from my first ultrasound. The doctor said that everything looks perfect and the baby is right on track developmentally. The little heart was beating so fast....we could see it on the ultrasound, but weren't able to hear it at this appt. It definitely made my day to see something so small and alive!
I am feeling much better than the last couple weeks. The doctor gave me some medicine to help with the morning sickness.
I am having some crazy dreams! They are so vivid and wierd...I should write about a few of them on here and post them for you all to read. Anyways....Enjoy!
3 comments:
I love ultrasound pictures! That was one of my favorite parts of the pregnancy. I'm so glad everything is looking good. Tell me about your dreams. I think dreams are so fascinating.
How exciting! I love ultrasounds, they always seem to make things feel so much more real. I am glad you are feeling better.
I LOVE him or her already!!!!!
Grandma Mern
Post a Comment