Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Week 15

I don't know what else to blog about, so I just talk about pregnancy. I am feeling a TON better. I actually feel normal again after 2.5 months of straight nausea and fatigue. I read that this is the best trimester to be in, so I am enjoying it while it lasts! The baby also looks a lot cuter this week than it did last week....it looked so alien last week. My girls seem to think that the baby still looks like a sea monkey like it did in the beginning, so I am trying to tell them that it is fully formed baby, just small right now. It is about the size of my fist right now and seems to be having growing spurts everydya. My belly is getting bigger although for the most part I am still in my regular clothing. 2 of my dear friends have provided me enough "in between" and maternity clothes to last me the rest of this pregnancy, so thank you to you both. Shane and I get to find out the sex on April 28th, so stay tuned for that update, cause I will be sure to post some pictures! I am not completely sure that I have felt the baby move, but I have had increased overall "movement" in that area, so I am sure that some of it is the baby and I am just not recognizing it yet. By next week I should be feeling the little life growing inside of me...that is around the same time that I felt my girls move. Other than that, no new news here....we are all just surviving and trying to make it to July! Peace to all...

3 comments:

Elise said...

I'm glad to hear about your pregnancy. I'm so happy that you are feeling some relief from the nausea. That can be really hard. I just loved feeling Mylee kick inside. I think that is probably the funnest part about being pregnant. Can't wait to see what you're having!

Jessica Sumner said...

I can't wait to find out the sex of the baby! There are lots of fun clothes to be bought and I am just the right auntie for the job! lol I am jealous of you feeling the baby move as that is my absolute favorite thing about pregnancy and babies all together. thank the Lord you have stopped being sick, now you can sit back and enjoy! Miss you!

Andrea said...

Hey Jill! Good to hear you are feeling better....being nauseated sucks thats for sure. April 28th will be here in no time that is so exciting to find out what you are having.