Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Small Movements
I officially felt the baby move last night when I was laying in bed. It was awesome! It wasn't "flutters" like other people describe, but 2 actual little kicks! It is easy to forget what that feels like until you are pregnant again, and then the feeling comes right back to you. It was like this little person was inside of me knocking saying "hello, is there anyone out there?" I am sure that in a couple of months, he/she will be demanding that I know he/she is there as the kicks get harder, but I am enjoying the soft little ones for right now. It has to be God's greatest gift(s) to women....to be able to carry a child, to give birth to a child, and to mother a child. The latter is by far the hardest part, but the one with the greatest rewards. I feel blessed to be able to be experiencing this right now and feel reassured that everything is progressing as it should and this baby is growing and getting stronger everyday. Only 2 weeks until we find out whether we have a little soccer player or a ballerina!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm so excited for you guys, and glad that things are going well. Feeling a baby move is one of my top 3 favorite experiences.
I agree. What a great feeling that is. Only 2 weeks until you find out if it's a boy or girl. How exciting!
Isn't that the best! It is so humbling and reassuring when you start to feel the little kicks! I loved it until they started to feel like jabs :) We are excited to hear what kind of baby you guy will be having!
Oh, that's one of the best feelings in the whole world!
I never felt the fluttering either. i told jer it was always like the baby was pecking at me. lol
Post a Comment