Saturday, May 16, 2009
Goodbye to a dear friend...
Thank you for being my neighbor for the last 2 years! I will always remember the good times we experienced together and will be forever grateful for your friendship. It was fun laughing and crying with you...I will never forget what a good listener you are. Even though this journey will take us down different paths, I know that someday we will see eachother again...whether it be this life or the next. I am terrible at saying goodbye, and even expressing feelings in front of you, but know that you are always on my mind and in my heart, and your family will consistently be in my prayers. I love you! Have a safe trip and please call when you get settled ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks missy!!! We love you and will miss you always!!
Post a Comment