Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Dead Blog

I think my blog is dead.

5 comments:

Cassie said...

Why do you say that?! I love looking at your blog! Please don't let it die ;) I would love if you updated it while we were gone especially so we can see how your little angle lily is growing and how your fam is doing. Mitch and I want to come by and bring you guys a treat anyway before we take off for WA! P.S. I heard you guys went to Adel for the flu clinic. Was it worth it, how was the wait? I might attempt it this thursday.

allison said...

I am with Cassie keep your blog even if you only update it one a month or so...anything will be better than Autumn's :)

Shane and Jill said...

LOL Allison...true!

Shane and Jill said...

Cassie....I didn't end up going to the clinic because it was pouring and I didn't want to stand out in the rain with Lily...I am going to attempt to go this Thursday also as long as the weather is good.

Andrea said...

Do I need to give it CPR????? Come back Jill...come back.