Friday, May 16, 2008

TGIF!!!

I LOVE Fridays! The reason I love them so much is because it is a normal work day, but feels like a weekend day, so you get the best of both worlds....work and play. So here are my plans for the weekend...
1) I am going to shave my legs for the second time this spring (snaps for me).
2) I am going to paint my walls some beautiful Martha Stewart color.
3) I am going to take my pups to the dog park and get them a puppy cup (thanks Kristan for the tip).
4) I am going to veg out and watch movies with the fam.

What are you going to do this weekend?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, did you get the boys a puppy cup? What did they think? What color did you paint your wall? HA! Shave your legs! You are so funny! I bet you are loving Shane being done with school!