Friday, May 30, 2008
Where does the time go?
I just realized 3 things: first off, it has been 2 weeks to the day since my last blog entry. Second, the girls only have 1 more day of school left (Monday), and then they are off for summer break. Third, there is this strange man in my house ALOT lately!!! He has blonde hair, blue eyes, and sure is a hottie! I guess he just finished his first year of medical school, and has the summer off, so he is free to hang out more. Hehe, I am sure all of us are feeling this way about our husbands right now! I am so thankful that Shane's (the blonde, hottie stranger) first year went well and that it is finally over. He has been helping me clean our house (he is actually usually really good with helping), going to the store with me, and watching movies at night.....it is wonderful! Ok, enough ranting and raving about having Shane home. Also, the girls and I will be spending tons of time at the pool(s) this summer, so if any of my girlfriends in the neighborhood are heading over with their kids....call me or stop by. I will go with you for sure, and my girls would love to have the extra water time. So all in all, time is flying by at warp speed....I cannot believe that it is almost the 4th of July.........AGAIN! I said the same thing last year on the 4th of July....and at Christmas the last two years. The getting older thing really stinks sometimes....although it will be good to be back home in about 7 years! Ok, enough for today....L8TER! (ya, I know...cheezy)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great Job on accomplishing the 1st year!! We had such a great summer last year - and your girls will LOVE the pools here! Enjoy!
Thanks for stopping by yesterday. It was GREAT to chat for a while and don't forget to call me so we can go paddle boating. I think Tuesday is supposed to be better weather than Monday. Congrats to Shane for finishing first year!
Post a Comment