Saturday, January 31, 2009

25 Random Things about Me...

1. I have been with the love of my life and best friend for 14 years now.....married for almost 12.

2. My favorite animal is a cat....ironically I have no cats and 2 naughty dogs.

3. I love to kiss my dog Cooper on the face because he has SO many wrinkles, and the softest fur!

4. I only cry like 4 times a year....except when I am pregnant....just not a cryer!

5. I would love to move to another country for the experience of being in a different culture.

6. I am going to do hypnobirthing when I deliver this baby...google it if you are interested.

7. This is Shane and I's favorite number.

8. I love ALL musicals....and could watch them each 1000 times.

9. It is pretty normal in my house to hear me singing a song from Mamma Mia, Grease, Hairspray, or any other soundtrack song as loud (but on pitch) that I can sing it, lol.

10. My daughters are becoming my best friends....I just love them beyond words.

11. I HATE rollarcoasters!

12. I don't drink alcohol anymore, but the first alcohol I got drunk (and sick) on was "Tequila Rose"....makes me gag still to this day.

13. I am an Aries, but don't really match my sign personality-wise.

14. I make cloth diapers......they are super cute and work well!

15. I also make my own laundry detergent and cleaning supplies.

16. I love my bed and love to nap! I have the comfiest bed ever...Shane and I's 10th anniversary present to eachother.

17. I probably spend about 2 hours per day on the computer (non work related).

18. I can honestly say that I love my life and have peace in my heart.

19. I will never go on a cruise....I am terrified of the ship sinking, and extremely terrified of the thought of being in the dark water with sharks swimming all around me. Yikes!

20. I can handle spiders, but not snakes.

21. I have peed in an outhouse where there were black widows clinging to the walls and sink! No joke.....anyone who has been boating in Helena MT knows what I'm talking about.

22. I did not have a death wish at the time of the the incident above.

23. I do not, nor have I ever liked shaving my legs. If it were more socially acceptable, I might only do it for special occasions, LOL!

24. I think I am a hippy at heart (minus the free- lovin and drug experimentation)!

25. I don't even know who is playing in the Super Bowl yet this year...and i am having a Super Bowl party in a couple days!!! DON'T TELL ME....I want it to be a surprise on Sunday, LOL LOL.

2 comments:

Elise said...

This is such a fun post. I love learning interesting things about people. I didn't know you were into musicals. I LOVE them too!

Jessica Sumner said...

Seven Brides for Seven Brothers is my favorite musical. Can't help it. for some reason Moulin Rouge comes next. weird huh? I think I'll post my list too. lol