Tuesday, January 27, 2009
The Heart Starts Beating This Week!
Along with the fact that my little bean doesn't look like a seamonkey anymore, I love the fact that the baby's heart starts beating this week! I can't wait to hear it on the 10th of February at my first appointment! Also to be celebrated this week: I am past my miscarriage day during the last pregnancy! Sorry for all the exclamation points, but I had some really good hot chocolate from Starbucks this morning, and it has got me going a hundred miles an hour! Have a great day everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I remember passing that day myself. We breathed a sigh of relief when we passed ours. Yeah on the heartbeat and the appointment. You should take one of those voice recorders in and record it. I'm jealous about the hot chocolate as i am having some very boring green tea this morning.
I'm so happy for you and really looking forward to seeing you this Septemeber! I wish I could be there for the whole pregnancy - to bring you ice cream whenever you need! (What am i saying - make that pickle juice!) I miss you
Post a Comment